I’m delighted to announce the release of WP-United v0.5.5 for phpBB3.
In the first week since WP-United for phpBB3 was released, I received a fair amount of feedback, and a few bug reports. v0.5.5 is designed to address them.
The major changes are as follows:
- Fixed remaining login & register links — they should also now redirect to the correct place.
- Fixed ‘can’t convert to string’ PHP errors due to query vars being pre-set.
- Fixed bug affecting avatar upload from ACP.
- Fixed a couple of PHP notices that appear under Debug Mode when WP-United isn’t yet set up.
- Added ‘Quick debug info’ page to the ACP to facilitate support requests/bug reports.
- Added German & Spanish translations (thanks psm & Raistlin!).
It is recommended that all users upgrade. If you’re using v0.5.0 or v0.5.1, the upgrade is easy — just follow the upgrade MODX file included in the /contrib folder.
You can download your copy from the Download Page!