Merry Christmas everyone — and welcome to the latest WP-United release!
This release, v0.9.1.4 addresses a few bugs and also adds a new feature — menu bar integration. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to patiently report bugs!
Note the bug below about users created in WordPress using the user mapper tool. Please go to WordPress → users → show administrators to check that you haven’t been bitten by this bug. I’m sorry for the inconvenience if you have been.
The full list of changes is below.
If this release works for you, please take a moment to give back to the WP-United project by donating a little, helping with translations, or writing a review. Every little helps!
Thanks and happy holidays to everyone, wherever you may be!
You can get v0.9.1.4 from the WordPress plugin update message, or the download page on this site.
Changelog for v0.9.1.4:
- BUGFIX: WordPress users created in user mapper set to administrators. if you have created WordPress users using the user mapper previously, please check to ensure they are not administrators.
- BUGFIX: WordPress register date now showing correctly in user mapper and minor mapper display fixes
- BUGFIX: improper context switching in user mapper causing error with W3 Total Cache
- BUGFIX: phpBB normal ranks not showing for users in user mapper
- BUGFIX: minor avatar notice
- BUGFIX: Incorrect “forgot password” link in user login block widget
- NEW: integrated links in WP menu bar (admin-bar)
- Code cleanup and improved code documentation. Developers/hackers look at wp-united.php to get started.