Posts reporting bugs, or requesting help with installation errors, MUST carry the following information:
- Information copy/pasted from the "Get Help" section of the WP-United admin panel.
- A detailed description / exact copy of the error. If the error message is blank, please follow these instructions for uncovering the error
- A list of any other phpBB mods you are using.
Please ensure you have also read the included README_FIRST file before posting.
Current Status: Connected, but not ready or disabled due to errors
WP-United is connected but your phpBB forum is either producing errors, or is not set up properly.You need to install the WP-United phpBB MOD.
Click here to download the modification package. You can apply it using AutoMod (recommended), or manually by reading the install.xml file and following these instructions. When done, click "Connect" to try again.
You can't change any other settings until the problem is fixed.
The 'help function' yields:
WP-United Version : 0.9.2.4-r0
WordPress Version : 3.5.1
PHP Version : 5.3.20
WP-United enabled? : No
WordPress Home URL : http://san.com/
WordPress Base URL : http://san.com/
WordPress Plugin URL : http://san.com/it/ised/all/
phpBB URL : Unknown
Plugin Path : /ele/ments/are/san/it/ised/all/
WordPress Path : /ele/ments/are/san/
phpBB Path : /ele/ments/are/san/hidden/
Active plugins : wp-united/wp-united.php
Current theme : Twenty Twelve
Allocated memory : 26488.810916179M
Memory limit : 256M
Locale : en_US
integrateLogin : 0
showHdrFtr : NONE
wpSimpleHdr : 1
dtdSwitch : 0
phpbbCensor : 1
wpPageName : page.php
phpbbPadding : 6-12-6-12
xposting : 0
phpbbSmilies : 0
avatarsync : 1
integcreatewp : 1
integcreatephpbb : 1
xpostautolink : 0
xpostspam : all
xpostforce : -1
xposttype : excerpt
xpostprefix : [BLOG]
cssMagic : 1
templateVoodoo : 1
useForumPage : 1
I can't get the two to talk. Any help would be appreciated.
- New User
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue 05 Mar, 2013 7:26 pm
In the first error message, after hitting 'connect' again, you should have been given a section with the raw error received from the server. If not, see: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3314
A few things that might help to track down problems:
- Do you receive any errors when visiting phpBB, after installing the WP-United Mod?
- If you open the install.xml included in the phpBB MODX, and run through the directives manually, can you confirm that (a) all the files were copied correctly; (b) all the required changes were made to the phpBB files; and (c) all the required changes were made to your phpBB styles?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests